The Flash: Season 6 Reviews

• 5d ago

Too much Iris. The show is suppose to be the Flash.

Too much Iris. The show is suppose to be the Flash.

• Jul 04, 2020

This season had some good qualities in it such as the lead up to Crisis as well as post crisis things. I also really enjoyed the new characters that were introduced such as Chester and Allegra and the return of Wally West. However, while the first half was great, the overarching storyline with Mirror Mistress and Black Hole in the second half was straight up uninteresting and boring.

• Jun 23, 2020

Anyone else remember when the show was actually good? this is by far the worst season of the show, Iris sucks as always, and its so boring. I'm never watching this show ever again

• Jun 21, 2020

Season 6 was great. The Graphic Novel approach from Eric Wallace was amazing and made the villains better. Bloodwork was one of my favorite villains and he was extremely threatening and had a satisfying story arc. Mirror mistress was great, but her storyline hasn't finished yet. I like how she is very different from other villains, and how she really stepped it up in the last episode. I am excited to see how her story ends. Crisis was good, but not my favorite crossover event. The early season finale was great for an episode and ok for a finale but that is because it wasn't supposed to be the finale.Season 6A was the best the Flash has been for a long time, and season 6B was great, but is unfinished due to the pandemic. Overall, this was a great season with many funny moments and great villains.

• Jun 13, 2020

Flash: Season 6 a time to take a step back, deep breath, and re-focus on the dynamics that this series used to have.

• Jun 12, 2020

Honest opinion this was a major improvement from season 5 the main villain "Bloodwork" was had more dimensions to him than the last season villain Cicada who only had one goal and was pretty one dimensional. But it was sad how this show had to end early due to Covid-19, But if you're looking to watch this I honestly think you check this tv show out.

• Jun 07, 2020

I tried deeply to like this season but it constantly fell into melodrama and overacting It had a great villain that was underused until the mid season and then came the giant crossover and they got a new villain who was god awful The entire storyline fell so flat and even the good actors fell flat to some terrible writing Thoroughly disappointing season

• May 30, 2020

Use to love the flash all the way up to season 4 maybe even 5 a bit but this season was just too messy and poorly written and extremely disappointing leaves audience confused too many things happening at once definitely feels rush

• May 27, 2020

CW is the worst movie maker I've ever seen. Why don't they sell the company to Netflix or else. Stop making more shows please. I see CW shows, I avoid and block. I see CW apps, I rate 1 star. Such a bad company.

• May 27, 2020

I've been watching The Flash since season 1 and although it's seen better days, it's still probably the best DC show on the CW in my opimion. Acting and fighting on Arrow and Batwoman are just way too cheesy for me and don't have cool CGI like The Flash. Legends of Tomorrow has cool CGI like The Flash but the actors are kind of annoying.