Flipped: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 31, 2020

Has some solid laughs but comes across as an overly long Saturday Night Live sketch.

• Aug 27, 2020

Are o idee si o actrita si nu mare lucru in rest

Are o idee si o actrita si nu mare lucru in rest

• Jun 14, 2020

Formulaic and goofy for the sake of being goofy. It's unusual to see this particular level of "automatic comedy" without a laugh track. As for a swerve or payoff at the end of each episode: that's like having to eat a bowl of flour for one bite of a Dollar Store snack cake.

• May 08, 2020

Alright do first things first, if you don't know this show is exclusive to a recently new streaming app on smartphones called Quibi. This is the first show I have watched on Quibi and I currently have a free three month trial. Shows on Quibi are cut into bite-sized episodes that are less then 10 minutes long. Flipped staring Will Forte (Main character on Last Man on Earth) has 1 season and 11 episodes as of now. I just finished the final episode and I have to say the show is absolutely hilarious in every possible way. The plot of the show keeps growing and eventually you find yourself wanting a second season but it is well worth watching it whether you binge or spread it over a few days. The two main actors are very witty and play their roles properly and amazingly. I strongly recommend trying Quibi out and mainly because of Flipped. Hopefully season 2 is in the works and comes out soon.