Full Frontal With Samantha Bee: Season 1 Reviews

• May 08, 2019

Taking smugness and self-love to a new high - or rather low. Easily the most annoying tv personality to date!

• Dec 27, 2018

This show is hot garbage. The host Samantha Bee is not funny she is annoying. Her skits are all negative anti-trump. She is so holier than thou that she will not cover the issues on her show impartially.

• Dec 19, 2018

Simply not funny. Brash and rude....

Simply not funny. Brash and rude....

• Sep 26, 2018

Incredibly annoying.

Incredibly annoying.

• Jul 30, 2018

Disrespectful and Not funny

Disrespectful and Not funny

• Jul 22, 2018

Not even funny. She tries too hard and pushes things that you can't relate to. I've given this show a few tries because the commercials make it look entertaining.

• Jul 16, 2018

THIS SHOW IS TRASH & SAMANTHA BEE IS TRASH. I WONDER HOW MUCH MONEY SHE HAD TO PAY FOR HER NON-DESERVED EMMY NOMINATIONS.

• Jun 25, 2018

Sam must have hit her head or something.

Sam must have hit her head or something.

• Jun 04, 2018

One of the worst shows I have seen on TV. the comedy is just terrible and I don't mean funny but bad because I love almost all stand up, I mean it's like some random person that never did comedy before walked up out of the crowd drunk and started making dumb bad not funny jokes that didn't make sense or have a punch line.... I just don't understand why it exists, who would ever watch this?

• Jun 03, 2018

This creature is one of the most disgusting, VILE, VULGAR AND UNFUNNY PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN ON TV. WHY ANYONE WOULD WATCH HER BASH AND DENIGRATE others is beyond me. she needs to have her american citizenship revoked and be deported back to canada. hope all her sponsors go the way of state farm and dump her