Futurama: Season 10 Reviews

• Aug 28, 2021

I have been working on "The Simpsons" for over a year and have passed the seasons widely considered to be the peak of the series. I decided to start Matt Groening's other well-known series, "Futurama," as a result. This show was worth the time and I really enjoyed the zany humor and characters. The show is very funny, but it has many episodes that deeply touched my heart too. It's an animated show that ran for many seasons and experienced cancellations and renewals that did sometimes impact the quality. I still think it is a fairly consistent series that has mostly good episodes. There are some that may be a bit underwhelming, but I'm hard-pressed to think of any truly bad or awful episodes in the series. I feel like shows like "Rick and Morty" or any other sci-fi comedies owe everything to "Futurama." This show is clever, funny, full of heart, and just a lot of fun.

• May 07, 2021

The love story at the end got me good!

The love story at the end got me good!

• Nov 03, 2019

If you like satire with adult humor, you'll love this show. Be sure to start with the first season so you understand the story. Futurama will always be my favorite TV series!

• Oct 21, 2019

While the show feels somewhat tired at this point and in my opinion is not as good as the original run(overall), there are a few standout episodes and the show ends on a sweet note(for 2 characters). It's definitely worth watching if you are a futurama fan, however, the original ended 2003.