Game of Silence: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 09, 2019

Why why why, do we only get one season of a brilliant show. Yet never actually make anymore. So you never get to see the finish. Please please make season 2

• Jul 16, 2019

The critics are wrong... Great cast, Great acting, edge-of-your-seat storyline.

The critics are wrong... Great cast, Great acting, edge-of-your-seat storyline.

• Apr 21, 2019

Just binged all of season one in a day, only to discover that there is no season two...very disappointed that NBC cancelled yet another great show. Yes I know it was 3 years ago now, but it's frustrating when they are still cancelling other shows all the time. It makes me not want to watch any NBC shows anymore.

• Jan 02, 2017

Always look forward to the next episode!

Always look forward to the next episode!

• Aug 03, 2016

Nothing good too say!

Nothing good too say!

• Jul 11, 2016

One of the best, intense series made this year. Unbelievable they cancelled it already

• Jun 11, 2016

This is one of the best shows on TV. I actually cried at the series finale.

This is one of the best shows on TV. I actually cried at the series finale.

• Jun 07, 2016

I like stories with flash backs. I wish they didn't cancel. I wonder what they would do with the next season.

• Jun 06, 2016

Best TV show out there. Wish they would continue it!

Best TV show out there. Wish they would continue it!

• Jun 06, 2016

The best show ever, if you haven't it's a must see.!!! Can everyone please rate it 5 star and write something good, so they can continue with another season!