Gang Related: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 29, 2015

Great show. Bring season 2 of Gang Related, Fox! or Netflix.

Great show. Bring season 2 of Gang Related, Fox! or Netflix.

• Mar 05, 2015

love this , hope FX pick up the 2nd season, its too gritty for Fox

love this , hope FX pick up the 2nd season, its too gritty for Fox

• Dec 26, 2014

One of the best drammas on TV. I can't believe it was canceled. CSI and others are beyond boring compared to this undercover-shooting-cop drama. One of the best on TV!!

• Sep 20, 2014

Great Show! Hate to see it go!

Great Show! Hate to see it go!

• Aug 21, 2014

Fun to watch, decent storyline, and some nice action. My only complaint is the countless amount of cliches. If you can get past them, it's a good show.

• Aug 18, 2014

Awesome show with good twists, lots of action and edge of your seat entertainment

• Aug 18, 2014

Amazing show. Edgy, dark, and breath taking. Each episode gets better and better. It's a must watch!

• Aug 16, 2014

Great show. I love it.

Great show. I love it.

• Aug 15, 2014

love the show please don't cancel this one. This show is a winner.

love the show please don't cancel this one. This show is a winner.

• Aug 15, 2014

This is one of the best new shows this Summer... I liked the premise, how they laid it all out the turfs, the gangs, the squad, the undercover maul it all were great! plus the cast Terry O'Quinn the great Locke from Lost :) Ramon Rodriguez and Cliff Curtis... As the season progressed the story kept getting better in the main scheme and the side whined, the inner relations wasn't that great! but still the main picture was awesome! Till the pre-finale and the finale they were just awesome! with major surprises and turn points for everyone in the story... and the final o.o o.o scene I didn't expect that one!!! It was great enough to give it an 8.5/10 for a Summer show in its genre :) I hope it get renewed.