Gang Related: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 09, 2020

Loved every part of it. Can't believe it was cancelled

Loved every part of it. Can't believe it was cancelled

• Mar 29, 2015

Great show. Bring season 2 of Gang Related, Fox! or Netflix.

Great show. Bring season 2 of Gang Related, Fox! or Netflix.

• Mar 05, 2015

love this , hope FX pick up the 2nd season, its too gritty for Fox

love this , hope FX pick up the 2nd season, its too gritty for Fox

• Dec 26, 2014

One of the best drammas on TV. I can't believe it was canceled. CSI and others are beyond boring compared to this undercover-shooting-cop drama. One of the best on TV!!

• Sep 20, 2014

Great Show! Hate to see it go!

Great Show! Hate to see it go!

• Aug 21, 2014

Fun to watch, decent storyline, and some nice action. My only complaint is the countless amount of cliches. If you can get past them, it's a good show.

• Aug 18, 2014

Awesome show with good twists, lots of action and edge of your seat entertainment

• Aug 18, 2014

Amazing show. Edgy, dark, and breath taking. Each episode gets better and better. It's a must watch!

• Aug 16, 2014

Great show. I love it.

Great show. I love it.

• Aug 15, 2014

love the show please don't cancel this one. This show is a winner.

love the show please don't cancel this one. This show is a winner.