Genius: Picasso Reviews

• Aug 26, 2019

This show is not that good like the 1st one . The main character's relationship is totally messed up but he was a genius painter and a fucking pervert

• Sep 09, 2018

It wasn't Genius: Einstein, and it suffered a lot from poor writing and acting, but Antonio Banderas, good cinematography, nice sets, etc. make it interesting for me. I don't understand all the hate it's received, but I understand most of the criticisms. Still, I liked it.

• Jul 01, 2018

great performances, photography and great story

great performances, photography and great story

• Jun 21, 2018

Banderas shows a lot of ham acting!

Banderas shows a lot of ham acting!

• Jun 19, 2018

A pesar de que su actuación, en general, es buena, el único pero que le pongo a la interpretación de Antonio Banderas como Pablo Picasso es su intención de querer sonar todo el tiempo como al gato con botas" que interpretó en "shreck"". la segunda temporada de genius destaca por una aceptable producción y actuaciones. sin embargo, es una lástima que al final la trama se sienta algo caótica en su narración simultánea de varias etapas de la vida del genio de málaga, y que se haya inclinado más por retratar las relaciones de picasso con sus innumerables mujeres, que por profundizar más en su arte y genialidad.

• May 25, 2018

Picasso's life deserves much better treatment. A very weak script.

Picasso's life deserves much better treatment. A very weak script.

• May 24, 2018

Love it! Alex Rich looks EXACTLY LIKE PICASSO AT THAT AGE! Whoever did the casting and whoever's doing the makeup should win Emmys; ALL of the actors and actresses bear striking resemblances to the people they're meant to portray. This is basically a live adaptation of Sue Roe's book "In Montemartre," or at least seems to heavily crib plot points and details from the book in a way that, as I've beeb watching it, I've been going back into the book to compare events. If you're an art nerd or Picasso aficionado this series is almost like looking through a crystal ball back in time at the real events. Anybody who rates this less than five stars has no idea what they're watching and cannot possibly appreciate the effort it must've taken to put all of the little pieces together like this. It's such a treat that I get goosebumps watching each episode, and when Matisse and Braque show up in Episode 5 it went right over the top. I can't wait to see how the last half of the series is put together. BRAVO NATGEO!

• May 13, 2018

The writing is Puerile. The editing of the story is very difficult ainto follow- Back and forth with no resolution fro fum past to future. Spanish painters are mentioned as if there is a doubt about who is talking. Whoever wrote the story- took a great story and turned into a strange biopic that drains all the joy, passion and genius out of the story

• Apr 26, 2018

Quite Dry, and not anywhere near as engaging as Season 1. Maybe i can relate to scientists more than artists, but season 2 was not anywhere near as good as Season 1.