Ghost Whisperer: Season 5 Reviews

• Feb 28, 2021

Love her personal relationships and friends. Makes you love the characters and are sad when they're gone. Can rewatch this series everyday.

• Apr 05, 2015

Totally disappointing, no scary nor suspensefull, silly and melodramatic, Ghost Whisperer had a disappointing way to end.

• Jan 06, 2015

If not for Jamie Kennedy, I would give this 3 stars. I actually decided to give this a chance because of him. I'm a proud JFK fan. He played the role of ELI well. I found his acting to be believable and he has an innate likability. I did not and will not watch the first 3 seasons. The show is well produced, and has a few talented folks on the cast. Jennifer Love H fits the role especially well because she can cry on a dime, and there's plenty of crying involved in her role, perhaps too much. If not for Jamie Kennedy, I'd never stop to watch this. Jay Mohr is for the most part an incredibly talented person but in this his talent is wasted. The show itself is seemingly made for a young female audience, either teenager or college aged. The writing does not have any kind of depth to blow my mind. It's a soap opera without much really profound to offer. I feel like a dork, but this show is JUST good enough for me to watch because I'm a Jamie Kennedy fan. JLH is gorgeous looking but I sense a scary man eater in real life. I'd much rather date any of her characters! Not totally my cup of tea for a show, but it is something that the right viewer will like.

• Jul 24, 2014