Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 28, 2019

The first season started out ok, but as season two and three came around, Abby just got to be so awful, she's so self centered and mean and a witch, there's NO way any of her "friends" would keep her around, so why is she still on the show??? The show needed to get rid of her and keep all of the other characters. The show would have been much better if they left Jeanine Garafalo on and gave Abby the axe!!! She's horrible in this show and she's so annoying that I don't think I can continue watching anymore because of her still being on the show!!!

• Apr 13, 2016

Main character Abby just can't see how self centered, ignorant and annoying she is. This show managed to remove the most interesting character. Every character has personality except Abby.

• Jan 30, 2016

Ugly people having lots of sex. *YAWN*

Ugly people having lots of sex. *YAWN*

• Jan 06, 2016

I LOVE THIS TV SHOW, I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON TO BEGIN

I LOVE THIS TV SHOW, I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON TO BEGIN

• Nov 17, 2015

Really like this show. Great cast, great writing. Great story.

Really like this show. Great cast, great writing. Great story.

• Jun 28, 2015

This one is smartly acted, crisply written and willing to address all manner of issues.

• Mar 24, 2015

Great show, great actors, and drops some harsh truth with levity

Great show, great actors, and drops some harsh truth with levity

• Feb 10, 2015

Depressingly nihilistic. This is life with no limits, boundaries, beliefs or scruples. You'll feel soiled just watching this crapfest

• Jan 30, 2015

I am confused/shocked this has a high rating. I had extremely high hopes but this show is embarrassingly awful. I'll give it to Lisa Edelstein whose performance is very strong, but not enough to redeem all the bad. Bad writing, bad acting, bad plotlines. It actually seems like they weren't even trying.... They just marketed the hell out of it and knew there would be a heavy following from Bravo addicts (a real thing). The characters are so cliche and the dialogue so irritating... I can understand watching the show as a guilty pleasure/loving to hate it... but when it comes to ratings??? HUH?! It's appallingly void of substance and intrigue.

• Jan 28, 2015

Rich white women and their relationships with each other and men. Where have I seen this before? Oh wait...Sex and the City. And everywhere else. Yawn. Shallow boring materialistic melodramatic crap. I forced myself to watch the first 3 eps and then had to stop. If it gets better, great. I won't be waterboarding myself through it again though.