Good Omens: Miniseries Reviews

• 9h ago

Decisamente il miglior telefilm che ho visto. Breve ma chiaro, conclusivo, ricco di significato e divertente come non mai. Merito anche di un ottima base: il romanzo di Terry Pratchett e Neil Gaiman languiva sulla mia libreria da anni, e non vedevo l'ora di vedere la sua rappresentazione attoriale. Accattivanti e bavissimi Michael Sheen e David Tennant nei ruoi dell'angelo Azraphael e del demone Crowley, improbabili padrini celesti, castamente innamorati l'uno dell'altro e dell'umanità intera. Ottima scelta di casting anche per i personaggi secondari, regia coinvolgente e studiata, sigla incisiva e indimenticabile. Se proprio dovessi trovare un difetto, direi che Cumberbach avrebbe dovuto comparire nel climax, invece che fornire soltanto la voce all'essere in CGI che impersona. Condigliato a chiunque.

• 5d ago

Tennant and Sheen were magical in this. I missed them when it was over.

Tennant and Sheen were magical in this. I missed them when it was over.

• 5d ago

Sheer brilliance - a must see!

Sheer brilliance - a must see!

• 6d ago

Irreverent and lighthearted. For agnostics not fundamentalists, or those who can take a fictional Antichrist story with a bit of salt, not take it seriously. Even the son of the devil gets to decide to be good or evil, choose his own destiny. What is that word that's used a lot here? Ineffable. God's ineffable plan. Possibly there are some lessons here, but for those really stuck on End of Days dogma and waiting for the real Antichrist, this probably won't go over well.

• 6d ago

good omens is like watching any other show and the side characters are so much better than the main ones so you just wish those side characters had their own show, thats essentially good omens with crowley and aziraphal, to sum up this show i believe anyone can enjoy it no matter age,race,sexuality,etc.

• Jul 10, 2019

Quirky, witty, intelligent "British humor" is on display much to my delight! It's devilishly and angelically a blend of dark & light comedy, obviously. Big fan of "Monty Python", McKean and "This is Spinal Tap". David and Michael are A+! Has a hint of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy" vibe (which I loved). Add some killer "Queen" and you have me hooked. Awesome show! Can't wait for more!

• Jul 10, 2019

Good Omens is a clever mini series that I could watch over and over and still find more to enjoy. The characters are wonderfully lovable and their chemistry makes it all the more fun.

• Jul 08, 2019

Must see...must see more than once! The chemistry between Sheen and Tennant is incredible! Miranda Richardson's performance as Madame Tracy is spectacular.

• Jul 08, 2019

Some people like this, I get it. But if you don't like snarky, oh so clever and proud of itself dialogue, which is really just a long, long series of lame one-liners, then you, like me, will hate this. It's like a bunch of teenagers run amok on a network sitcom. Am I alone in being so, so sick of this kind of miserable, facile writing? When will people stop writing like this?

• Jul 06, 2019

Oh my God, it was the most fun I've ever had in a show. I'd love to good Omens and I can't really describe why. It was fun, romantic, adventurous. There is just something so compelling about the story and I absolutely love Aziraphale and Crowley. I've never seen such a wonderful dynamic between an angel and a demon. There's so much fun in this. I don't know how to describe it. It's like trying to describe that first bite of Swedish crepes and it's absolutely Heavenly yet Wicked. I guess that's the best way to describe it? Heavenly Wicked. Yin yang of Adventure. I am totally obsessed with this movie show. I'm telling all my friends to watch it. Is it came out on DVD, I'm giving it away as presents because I believe everyone should have it at their home and watch it repeatedly until their eyes fall off. Also, it was so hilarious what the Christian petition tried to do. I think Amazon and Netflix are hilarious in their response. I am disappointed that I can only give it five stars