Good Witch: Season 7 Reviews

• Jun 22, 2021

After I watched the first few episodes, I deleted the series from my DVR. Reinventing Joy is so contrived. Stephanie dating a kid is ridiculous. It's just not the same. It's lost its family appeal and looks more like a really bad soap opera.

• Jun 13, 2021

The show chose to enter the politically correct arena with the latest relationship. It didn't add anything to the series. They took a good show and ruined it. I predict this will be the last season. I've watched every season until now. I chose not to watch again.