Graves: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 19, 2019

Underrated (note audience vs. critics). Some relief from politics without giving up politics -- and some welcome feel-good where little can be expected from reality.

• Feb 02, 2017

Love this show. My new favorite!

Love this show. My new favorite!

• Jan 23, 2017

Funny, intelligent and very well acted. Sela Ward is amazing, as is Nick Nolte and the supporting cast.

• Dec 10, 2016

Wasn't expecting much, but was massively surprised at how hilarious this show is. Binged the first 8 episodes on demand and laughed my ass off right through.

• Nov 15, 2016

I love the show feels timely for sure. It's like a sad veep with funny moments. Love the cast and the idea of the show. I am very interested to see where they take it. I hope they give it some room to find its way. I see other reviews are not so great I wonder if they watched all the shows you need to let it soak in I think. I love the show. But I also loved 48 hours.