Great News: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 16, 2019

Great, show that gets even better in season 2

Great, show that gets even better in season 2

• Feb 13, 2019

The first season started okay , I was keen to view because of the Tina Fey credit of producer . However once Tina has made and finished her obligation as having a cameo role the jokes get thinner and thinner. The acting gets more painful and in season 2 I'm trying to force myself to like it. It may be a T.F. production but you can tell it's not created or written by the SNL star. I cut ties about 1/2 way through series 2 but TBH I'd been dozing off during the last couple of episodes. Maybe the yanks might like it better, it's certainly not humour that you have to think about.

• Nov 30, 2018

I was shocked by the stereotypes of women in this show. Gave it a few watches and no more.

• Nov 07, 2018

All in all it is not a very good show but it is something semi funny to watch if you have time to kill. Nicole Richie's character is very funny in this however.

• Nov 04, 2018

It is just perfect to have a good laugh. I really like it. It reminds me of 30 Rock but I find it better.

• Oct 26, 2018

Very well written show, Tina Fey delivers as always. Every episode is a laugh and the cast is on point, even though Nicole Richie’s old ass can’t really pass as a millennial.

• Oct 22, 2017

A great new comedy with a hilarious cast and very funny writing that makes me laugh.

• Sep 28, 2017

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why anyone likes this show. It resurrects every tired cliche about TV news from the young, dumb anchor-ette to the self-absorbed, older male anchor and none of it is funny. Even seeing mega-talent, Tina Fey in the Season 2 premiere didn't make it more enjoyable. She's the only reason I gave it a second shot. I got as far as the "gay dog" giving his on-air opinion, then grabbed the remote.

• May 25, 2017

A great sitcom with a solid cast that overcomes familiar trappings.

A great sitcom with a solid cast that overcomes familiar trappings.

• May 19, 2017

Do TURDS float? Not this one...

Do TURDS float? Not this one...