Grey's Anatomy: Season 15 Reviews

• Jun 11, 2020

this season delivers everything you would expect from greys. even after 15 seasons i am completely engrossed. this show could last 100 more seasons and i would still watch every episode.

• Apr 04, 2020

Best couples of the whole show! Nico and Levi were amazing! It's only in season 16 does Nico start acting jerk-ish. They basically wrote him off... But they had an amazing run! In season 16 the main reason why Levi and Nico broke up is because Nico didn't come out to his parents (and in the beginning he was telling Levi that they shouldn't be together because Nico doesn't want to be a gay sherpa for Levi), but in season 15 Nico invites Levi to his house (to meet his family btw) for Christmas! Levi said no because he's Jewish and was like next year I'll come. But that obviously shows that Nico did come out and it is totally out of character for him in S16! So in conclusion Nico is a great character but then he had to be written off in a way that was quick and simple! If it wasn't for Insatiable then I bet Nico (in other seasons) would grow (personality wise, because he's not a feelings person).

• Sep 12, 2019

Série excelente, que aborda questões sociais em um país conturbado como os EUA.

Série excelente, que aborda questões sociais em um país conturbado como os EUA.

• Jul 29, 2019

While the show, and it's characters, hold a special place in TV history, that is probably where it should remain. 15 seasons in and I find myself asking, is there anything left to say? Grey's still has a way about it with socially aware episodes and moments, it also is beginning to feel tired and overdone. It is time to give these characters some peace and resolution. Let the viewers move on Shonda Rhimes, give us our own peace after 15 seasons of drama!

• Jun 06, 2019

This show is just "overPCd" just like many others. Seems like some kind of parody. I know the world is changing, and it needs to be shown in TV shows as well, but come on, really? During a whole season, we cannot see any smoking or obese people on the streets, everyone walking is beautiful, healthy, and never seen anyone wearing size 16 or bigger, yes, this is the real world. But we don't have to worry, we have the new gay couple, one of them is virgin and jewish, the other is asian. I suggest to creators for the next season to make Meredith fall in love with someone with Down sindrome. Let's max the PC, yeah?

• May 05, 2019

Been a fan since the first episode!!!

Been a fan since the first episode!!!

• May 02, 2019

my favourite show! Merluca is adorable, amelink i && drama filled!! just love it

• Apr 04, 2019

Grey's Anatomy, the longest medical drama of all time, surprises you with a hip, upgraded 15th season. Its cast: spectacular. The stories: compelling. There are some moments where you are heartbroken and saddened by the complexity of these characters, but Grey's Anatomy is original: plain and simple.

• Mar 28, 2019

Awesome show. Bailey rocks and even though death seems to strike wherever Meredith goes, it is still heart wrenching. Shonda Rhimes hit crude with this show.

• Mar 16, 2019

Time for this show to end.

Time for this show to end.