Happy!: Season 2 Reviews

• 3h ago

It's hilarious, touching on the points other series never did.

It's hilarious, touching on the points other series never did.

• 14h ago

10 out of 10. No BS straight to the point with plenty of twists and turns. Highly recommend this Netflix series. The characters act and match the actors perfectly.

• 2d ago

The weirdly greatest TV series

The weirdly greatest TV series

• Jun 16, 2019

Supper awesome show deserves a %100 rating

Supper awesome show deserves a %100 rating

• Jun 13, 2019

I was pleasantly surprised by how good Season 2 was. So often really good groundbreaking shows try to tweak the formula in the next season and end up falling short. Not so with Happy! I loved the way that it doesn't take itself at all seriously, uses excellent special effects especially in the uber violent scenes and above all is a good mixture of commedy and action. I'm sure that the season finale will allow a Season 3.. but I sure hope so.

• Jun 11, 2019

Great show, wild, silly and ultra violent

Great show, wild, silly and ultra violent

• Jun 10, 2019

this show is awesome.... that's all I got

this show is awesome.... that's all I got

• Jun 09, 2019

Already saw it twice Definitely worth it!!!

Already saw it twice Definitely worth it!!!

• Jun 07, 2019

This show is everything we need in a series. Unedited it is a masterpiece. I have always though of Christopher Meloni as one of the greatest actors of all time, but he really outdoes himself in this. A must watch for everyone!!!!

• Jun 07, 2019

Starting to feel like this show has a one-sided hetz against religion and humanity. Nothing positive is ever shown which makes it really predictable. Anyone religious or in any way connected to children = bad, most likely a pedophile. Still a good show, but it lacked that moment from season 1 where the regular selfish people come together and save what they believe is a drunk, homeless, bum. That moment that cuts against the regular sevage flow made the rest of the story much more interesting. Because there was a chance for someone to turn out to be an ok guy, rather than 100% of characters being shitheads.