Harper's Island: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 13, 2019

It's a teen network "horror". Terrible to say the least.

It's a teen network "horror". Terrible to say the least.

• Sep 13, 2018

It gives a lot of thrills and chills, not only because of its dark atmosphere that will seem heavier episode after episode but also because of its great cast that will seem clumsy at the first episode but that will improve a lot in the next ones. It has a slow start but after the 5th episode you will not be capable of stop watching it.

• May 30, 2016

One of my favorite guilty pleasures. Nothing spectacular about the dialogue, or plot, but it moves at a good pace, a bunch of characters to guess the whodunnit, and a bunch of fun kills. As the cast does drop, you do get a bit more character as well, to give the show a bit of character.

• Jul 16, 2014

8/10 Really surprised me. This Series got an original concept, and it was very well done. Every week someone was eliminated, every episode guessing who the killer was, loved that thrill.