High School Musical: The Musical: The Series: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

It was extremely awkward and cringy.

It was extremely awkward and cringy.

• 5d ago

I was impressed with the multiple plot story points that they had to offer in just 10 episodes which may seem a mistake but seeing them unfold together was the greatest thing. And how can we not forget about the great amount of music that that was out into this series both old and new I recommend most of their new songs (Just for a Moment, I think I Kinda, You Know, Out of the Old, All I Want, Billion Sorries, and Born to be Brave). I hope Season 2 will live for the hype that season one has planted. Good for the whole family and and even to non-musical lovers

• Jan 12, 2020

Série muito boa, nostálgica e conseguiu entregar oq queria com perfeição. Série tipicada da Disney q todos gostamos.

• Jan 11, 2020

I thought i was gonna hate this show, But instead, I LOVED it and i can't wait for season 2 to come out.

• Jan 11, 2020

This is one of the best shows I have ever seen!!!!

This is one of the best shows I have ever seen!!!!

• Jan 11, 2020

I thought it was going to be a bad show but when I watched it it was really good did not expected to be and it's not even a musical like the films and it has a modern family feel.

• Jan 10, 2020

Initially, the fourth wall breaks for interviews can be jarring - especially when they aren't acknowledged in any other parts of the episode. The campiness is initially annoying, but, throughout the first episode or so, whether intentional or not, become so endearing that I personally loved coming back to it. This show doesn't just pay homage to the movies before it, but it also gives the audience a new story with new characters that we all can't help but root for. That's what I love most about this show, no matter how cheesy, or campy, or illogical the show can get. I find myself wanting to root for all of the characters more because of it, even if I might know exactly how the story will play out.

• Jan 10, 2020

I wanted to like this show so bad.. But, sadly the acting and dialog is just off. It feels very forced and awkward. It physically hurts me to watch this. On the bright side the music could be worse.

• Jan 09, 2020

I was going to watch this show just to completely roast it. As a child who grew up with HSM. I was expecting very very little. But I ended up loving this series it was amazing I loved every song. I loved also tree fresh spin they brought to high school musical and musicals in general!

• Jan 05, 2020

I think the every people who like's High School Musical the Movies needs to see the incredible new series of Disney+. It's so autentic and gorgeous which takes you to the movie along with a new plot with new people that is even more interesting than the life of the characters in the movies. We need more musical series, we need more arts musicals on television. HSMTMTS brings it very easily and it's beautiful. Disney keep going because everything is beautiful and bringing Sharpay as a boy was genious. Break a leg!