Hit the Road: Season 1 Reviews

• Dec 20, 2017

I found myself more than several times rolling with laughter at this dysfunctional musical family's follies. Jason Alexander is wonderful as the persistently ambitious patriarch of this modern day family of road weary troubadours. Many F-Bomb galore. This is not your Grandparents Patridge Family that's for sure. Each member of the family supplies their own issues or neuroses to the mix of the family's inharmonious lunacy. Kudos to the series creators. Having an adopted hypochondriac son is purely an inspired comedic decicion. I for one am hooked and can't wait what they cook up for the 2nd season.