Holey Moley: Season 1 Reviews

• 2d ago

This is an awesome show - I never thought that mini golf could be so cool and challenging. Very well done, cant wait to see more.

• Jul 09, 2019

This is literally the best show ever... It seems as though this is what all reality tv has been heading towards. It is the perfect balance of parody and genuine love of mini golf-- a seemingly otherwise benign sport. I do not actively watch sports, nor am I familiar with Stephen Curry, but this show is easily the best thing I've seen come out of network television in a very long time. I can't wait for more, I love this show and have shown it to everyone.

• Jun 21, 2019

Great play by play. Strange editing of the competition. Hope to see more episodes, with more complete competition.