Holiday Baking Championship: Season 1 Reviews

• Dec 18, 2019

This was the first time I sat down in over five years to watch a baking show and it didn't disappoint. I enjoyed this season and I plan to watch the others as well. This show helped to pass the time and I loved the good nature competition between the hometown bakers and the professional bakers. Also, the challenges were neat and different and I lived to see what the bakers would come up with to meet the challenge. Overall, it helped pass the time and filled in that "holiday" feels that I needed, especially around Christmas time.