Telenovela: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 14, 2016

It's just not funny. Writing is terrible. Acting is terrible. I love Eva Longoria, but that wasn't enough to keep me interested.

• Feb 22, 2016

Very funny, cheek-in-tongue new series - I'd love to see it go in.

Very funny, cheek-in-tongue new series - I'd love to see it go in.

• Jan 12, 2016

One of the creators is Robert Harling, known for Steel Magnolias and Soapdish, two of the greatest repositories of one-liners ever. This show is charming and quick and filled with some of the best actors around. Family-friendly fun. Eva is HILARIOUS and I'm so proud of her. We need more fun like this on TV.

• Jan 11, 2016

Pretty terrible to watch. Stereotypes abound. 2D characters.

Pretty terrible to watch. Stereotypes abound. 2D characters.

• Jan 11, 2016

There is no reason this is made except pandering to Latinas. They deserve better.

• Jan 08, 2016

Not funny. Watched the pilot and didn't laugh once. Too bad. A lot of talented actors but the writing just falls flat.

• Jan 04, 2016

Telenovela on NBC is a great new show and it is also very funny!

Telenovela on NBC is a great new show and it is also very funny!

• Jan 04, 2016

A extremely hilarious show.

A extremely hilarious show.

• Dec 26, 2015

It was hard to watch... Not funny and forced.

It was hard to watch... Not funny and forced.

• Dec 12, 2015

It's so funny and makes you want to be a part of there family.

It's so funny and makes you want to be a part of there family.