How I Met Your Mother: Season 3 Reviews

• Oct 19, 2019

One of the shows best seasons !!

One of the shows best seasons !!

• Aug 12, 2016

Britney y Enrique, fue lo mejor de esta temporada, pero a pesar de eso no me gustó mucho

• Oct 10, 2015

Defently a disapointing season, everything was about humor, we had no real storylines, the characters stayed the same (except Barney, but), a tone of boring new character, star apparences, that were just there, to have more TV-Quotes. But we had a big star shining in the whole season, Barney. The character was evoloving, he's BTW the funniest character. He has the important (means was a long-term story) storylines. The season was just based on humor, and had solid story, and Barney was basically the only relevant character. And again acting, chemistry and blah blah, was all great. 7,5/10, not really as good as the other two.

• Aug 18, 2015

In my opinion, season 3 may have been the best one yet. I love the Ted/Stella plot line, and there were plenty of individual episode storylines that were such gems.

• Mar 20, 2015

While shorter than the rest of them, the third season of How I Met Your Mother (or HIMYM for future references) still was able to deliver somewhat of an interesting story, with a no-doubt intrigue regarding the mystery of the titular mother - as well as developing new plot points that would no doubt become staples later down the road.

• Nov 11, 2014

Best TV series i've ever watched!

Best TV series i've ever watched!

• Jul 07, 2014

One of my favorite seasons

One of my favorite seasons

• Jun 21, 2014

This season finally shows character development for Ted and Robin beyond the romantic storyline. The best season in my opinion.

• May 05, 2014

Season three of HIMYM explores Ted and Robin's lives after there breakup, and later introduces Stella. There are a few weak episodes in this season, more so than the first two, and the overarching plots and character development takes a step backwards, but this is still HIMYM we're talking about, meaning it's gonna be a great season. This is also the first time they mention specific things about the mother (the umbrella) that reoccur throughout the rest of the series. This season is where they really start building up the suspense for the series finale, so go watch it.