How to Get Away With Murder: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 05, 2019

how can i download the whole season one with all the episodes?

how can i download the whole season one with all the episodes?

• Jan 20, 2019

I will warn you, once you start watching this you will not be able to stop! Great acting and the best cliff hangers I have seen. You have to suspend reality a bit with the story line and how much crazy stuff happens but if you accept that you really will enjoy this show.

• Jan 19, 2019

Maybe the worst tv show I have ever watched!!!

Maybe the worst tv show I have ever watched!!!

• Jan 17, 2019

BY FAR the best show on television at this time Completely original and dramatic. Shonda completely Pulls viewers in with her strong interpretation of what getting swindled up in a murder can do to you. Not to mention Viola Davis is absolutely outstanding In her role. Along with other newcoming actors who Have shown their chops. I honestly hope this show never ends.

• Jun 23, 2018

Awful. Repetitive, repetitively sensationalistic and repetitively titillating codswollop with plot holes so enormous you could sail a supertanker through them. All the characters are moral imbecils.

• May 10, 2018

Hard to get into but DON'T give up it gets very addictive! I made it to season 4 I'm gutted It's over. Roll on season 5

• Oct 22, 2017

The best murder thriller drama ever. This is my favorite new show of 2014. The screenplays and storylines are fantastic. The cast all give stupendous performances especially Viola Davis, Jack Falahee, Carla Souza, Alfred Enoch, Katie Findlay, Liza Weil, Aja Naomi King, and Billy Brown.

• Sep 07, 2017

How to Get Away From Murder: Season 1 is created by Peter Nowalk, and it stars Viola Davis, Billy Brown, Alfred Enoch, Jack Falahee, Katie Findlay, and Aja Naomi King in a legal drama mystery about a group of college students that help out with Annalise Keating's (Viola Davis) court victims, while, a few months after this, dealing with a body that they murdered and try to get away from murder. The premise alone got me interested from a class that is being taught of getting away with it, and I left it on my Netflix list, but I haven't caught on of seeing it. What got me into watching it however, was my best friend who recommended on seeing this, which is quite rare for her to do that. So for a few days, I watched the season, and I can say that with recommendations, it can either get you to hate it, or genuinely be surprising, and this is a surprise. The acting from the college students is great, not one weak link there, and Viola Davis is magnificent here as you can see in the way she acts that the character has a lot of experience in what she's doing, and she doesn't mess around with it, while making us want to know a lot about her character. We get to know the group too with a good amount of information, and I did find the mystery plot to be an interesting one. The twists I thought were well done, and I really had no idea about where it's going. The only issue that I can think of, is that while a few court episodes were interesting and I understand why they use it, but at times, I wanted to see more of the story about how they are getting rid of a body, and that it was a bit repetitive to say. So with How to Get Away From Murder: Season 1, I can say that I was grateful of seeing this season after my best friend tells me to go see it, and it made me a fan of the show already.

• Feb 01, 2017

Feels to much like scandal, but is amazing otherwise

Feels to much like scandal, but is amazing otherwise

• Sep 10, 2016

A promising first three episodes, then got bad. But Viola Davis is outstanding, Alfred Enoch's performance is outstanding but frustratingly wasted, and their characters are interesting enough.