Hunter X Hunter: Season 6 Reviews

• Aug 24, 2021

Season six? More like season SICK, because this anime makes me SICK! This anime is the WORST anime I have EVER seen. My favorite part of this entire anime, is when the anime ended. When I saw the blank screen on my TV, I was jumping for joy because I was so happy that it ended.

• May 05, 2021

This season makes a lot happen successfully in the short timespan it takes to watch this season. Overall, the series was one of the greatest rides I've ever been on, and I would definitely suggest it.

• Feb 24, 2021

(this goes for all seasons, as I watched the show through crunchyroll, which does not have seasons). Beyond excellent, its a thrilling, timeless, tale of friendship. Get past the first 20 episodes and you'll understand. just watch it

• Jan 05, 2021

I just finished watching the show. In most animes, I sleep through a few episodes especially when I find it dragging. BUT THIS ANIME - the plot is well written and I was more than satisfied watching every single episode, it always left me wanting for more. I hope the seventh season will be released soon! Can't wait!

• Dec 20, 2020

Always the Best Anime Ever

Always the Best Anime Ever

• Nov 19, 2020

So overall the whole anime is so freash good openings. Theres only one problem Tonpa-san is a JERK AND DESERVES TO EAT THAT JUICE OF HIS.

• Oct 07, 2020

9.0. Season six of Hunter X Hunter attempts to close all ends of the story. As much as pacing is an issue throughout the whole rest of the series, you can't help but wonder what they could've done with an extra few episodes. Nonetheless, though the season's rushed and a little pointless, the ultimate ending satisfies the series as a whole, bringing a warm hearted ending the show has come to identify as.

• Sep 05, 2020

ONE OF THE BEST ANIMATED ENDINGS EVER!

ONE OF THE BEST ANIMATED ENDINGS EVER!

• Nov 05, 2019

After the slog of the Chimera Ant arc, this brought back the charm that made me like the series. It does a good job finishing the series and delivering character moments that were a long time coming, not the least of which include Gon meeting Ging (also Leorio finally getting a short-lived but hilarious moment after doing practically nothing the entire series). There are some plot threads I would've liked finished. The biggest one was Kurapika who is only shown briefly, though it's implied he has completed one part of his life goal in finding all of the Kurta eyes. I would've liked to have seen how he obtained them, and I also would've liked to have seen where his vengeance took him. Another one is Hisoka getting payoff for his long-term investment with Gon (as well as with Chrollo). I can more or less let the latter go since it adds to the endless adventure Hunter x Hunter sets up and which serves as the drive behind the series. Other more personal things I was left wanting was learning who the other friends Ging had that helped him create Greed Island, what happened to the Phantom Troupe (specifically that one girl who is a part of the Zoldyck family), and who the floor masters were in Heaven's Arena. Anyway, solid show overall (minus the Chimera Ant arc).