I Love You, America with Sarah Silverman: Season 1 - TV Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Love You, America with Sarah Silverman: Season 1 Reviews

½ September 2, 2018
Silverman continues to grab at straws while her "comedy" hobby goes down in flames. She uses hate and insults as substitutes for jokes. She would take offense if people make fun of her but it's fully okay for her to do that. Don't waste your time.
½ September 2, 2018
Quite possibly the worst comedy series in the history of mankind while parading around with the most false mission narrative I've ever seen. There's nothing funny about pretending to love, pretending to connect with, pretending to understand the Americans of America while pretending to be a loving open-minded American Jew. This is blasphemy to the Jew, blasphemy to God and Country, and blasphemy to Patriots. Absolutely nothing funny about it whatsoever. I'm convinced Sarah Silverman is working for the Antichrist. She MUST burn in HELL immediately! (Did this review hurt your wittle feewwings? I'm sorry, but that's your own fault for taking me too seriously, you rotten tomato Devils!)
½