I'm Dying Up Here: Season 2 Reviews

• Aug 28, 2018

Underrated show. Hoping for third season

Underrated show. Hoping for third season

• Aug 26, 2018

Why aren't the critics lavishing praise on the most unexpectedly brilliant piece of Drama in 2018? It's a travesty that this came and went without the fanfare it deserved; a real step up in quality from the first season. A third season, please, Showtime..!

• Jul 21, 2018

season seems to have ended just as reached the real story of the strike action. Hopefully more of the real life events are included in the 3rd series (or is S2 to continue?)

• Jul 10, 2018

ignore the Professional crictics, they've got it all wrong. This is one of the best shows on television.

• Jul 09, 2018

Love the tragic drama of these comic characters. Supurb acting, nostalgic setting. Keeping my hopes up for a S3.

• Jul 08, 2018

I think its a great show. I’ll be very disappointed If it ‘s not renewed for 3rd seAson

Yeah, it's that good

Yeah, it's that good

• Jul 08, 2018

Simply the best thing on TV. Highest quality of production, acting and writing.

Simply the best thing on TV. Highest quality of production, acting and writing.

• Jun 25, 2018

Love the show. Great mix of the inside baseball on the comics and their individual story lines. Terrific acting as well. As a 54 year old guy who normally likes sports and military shows, this is great!

• Jun 10, 2018

Thought season 1 couldn't be topped, but I was wrong! So far season 2 is amazing!!!