I'm Sorry: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 28, 2020

Raunchy but relatable comedy delivers legit laughs.

Raunchy but relatable comedy delivers legit laughs.

• Jul 17, 2020

The show is pretty funny and I enjoy watching it with my wife. Only problem I have with this show is Mike played by Tom Everett Scott. The writing or his acting doesn't seem to fit the show. I can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't seem to mesh.

• Apr 14, 2020

I wanted to like I'm sorry...desperate to binge anything funny during quarantine. Made it through 4 episodes and found her annoying, like nails on a chalkboard. Too bad...some great cast members who were stifled

• Feb 22, 2020

I can't even convey in words because I can't get off the floor laughing. This is America's Fleabag.

• Jan 20, 2020

This show was so fun and refreshing to watch!! It was so funny! I loved it!

This show was so fun and refreshing to watch!! It was so funny! I loved it!

• Oct 28, 2019

Quickly became a favorite. Well done, well written.

Quickly became a favorite. Well done, well written.

• Oct 15, 2019

It's Curb Your Enthusiasm but edgier and with a female protagonist. The premise is so over-played, but the plot is entirely unexpected and shocking. It's refreshing to watch a show about a woman that doesn't rely on female-protagonist tropes. Despite being unabashedly vulgar, I really admire Andrea. She is a fantastic mom and daughter, a devoted friend, and she has one of the healthiest on-screen relationships on tv. I cannot understand why this show doesn't get more attention.

• Oct 14, 2019

I watched it reluctantly and ended up getting cramps from laughing sooooo hard. This is worth it if you have exhausted all the typical Netflix recommendations. Such a good show.. Up there with Schitt's Creek and Working Moms.

• Sep 27, 2019

This show is absolutely crude and absolutely hilarious. I'm not someone who is typically able to stay captivated by comedy shows but this one holds my attention and makes me smile. The actors are fantastic and as simple as the plot points are, they're relatable and fun. Overall it's an innapropriate feel good show!

• Sep 26, 2019

Hilarious show with a great cast of characters. The comedian mom has great delivery of jokes (many of which are crude). She also has good chemistry with her more normal husband. The rest of the cast is a great compliment, including their younger daughter.