Imposters: Season 1 Reviews

• May 19, 2019

This might be the worst show I've ever invested time in. Though the direction is actually great, the characters are poorly developed and the dialogue is nothing short of cringeworthy. I created an account just to share how bad it is. Please don't waste your time on it.

• May 14, 2019

the only con they pulled off is the 100% on this site.

the only con they pulled off is the 100% on this site.

• May 02, 2019

The greatest series ever!!

The greatest series ever!!

• Apr 29, 2019

This whole show is an absolute clusterfuck!! 20/10 recommend!!!!

This whole show is an absolute clusterfuck!! 20/10 recommend!!!!

• Apr 24, 2019

This was pretty good until about the fourth episode when I started to think about the premise of the whole thing. It's supposed to be realistic-ish but don't think about this too carefully. When you think about this mastermind "doctor" stealing money from upper-middle class people, it just seems pretty stupid in the end. Although the action is fun, I may not make it past season 1 - seems to be getting preposterous, and all that planning and preparation and intelligence going into ripping a single person off, one at a time, seems just too bizarre. Maybe I just don't watch enough TV........

• Apr 20, 2019

Such a fun show. Dramatic but light hearted as well.

Such a fun show. Dramatic but light hearted as well.

• Mar 29, 2018

Couldn't stop watching - this show is amazing.

Couldn't stop watching - this show is amazing.

• Mar 20, 2018

Good show. Great acting. Would get 5 stars except for the man bashing. And a female enforcer....please.

• Mar 17, 2018

This show was original, super fun and had tons of unexpected twists. It was like a good book, could NOT stop watching and sleep suffered because of it. Excited I don’t have to wait long for S2.

• Mar 14, 2018

Made an account just to rate this 0.5 stars. The acting was ok, but the script and concept was 0/10.