In the Dark: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

I can't wait for season 2⭐️⭐️⭐️

I can't wait for season 2⭐️⭐️⭐️

• 4d ago

Love this show! So touching, funny, romantic and downright silly at times.

Love this show! So touching, funny, romantic and downright silly at times.

• 5d ago

Obsessed. Well thought out. Shows so many sides of life. Great acting.

Obsessed. Well thought out. Shows so many sides of life. Great acting.

• Aug 07, 2019

The main characters destructive & selfish behavior was awful. I was waiting to see if a light bulb would surface in her head where she would allow those who loved & cared for to help. She's a constant victim. Sorry I wasted my time watching this show, had to see it through to find out who killed Tyson. Very lazy writing. But, I understand wanting to do something a little differently. Just wasn't for me. Also, I'm a huge animal lover, so to see this character not have love for her dog upset me.

• Aug 05, 2019

It's pretty good.

It's pretty good.

• Jul 30, 2019

Strong lead performance. Interesting story and character dynamics. Intriguing and fun series!!

• Jul 29, 2019

Dear Miss Mattfeld, I am A 66-year-old man. I recently retired from a major U.S. airline after 30 plus years of service. Now living in the city of Saint George in the state of Utah. A clean, warm, and beautiful place to live. After working for an airline and having the ability to travel the world for most of my life, I hear all the time how lucky I am. But Miss Mattfeld what thrills me even more than that is a great movie or series. One that I relate to the feelings of characters. So when I retired and moved to Saint George I bought me a big ass TV and some fat power recliners to sit and watch some great acting. Miss Mattfeld, it is me I am the guy that you try to please with your talent and hard work to develop the character you created. So after the director and for sure after the critics, I am the one you do it for, the end viewer. I will decide if you have painted a Master Piece or not. After recently sitting down to watch " In The Dark " watching just one more episode before I go to bed a dozen times in a row. Two days later with no sleep, I could finally lay my head down. Only to wake with Murphy on my mind. For me, that is when I know that I have witnessed a great performance. Yours so much so that I was compelled to pen this letter. Something I have not done before. And so Miss Mattfeld I am looking forward to your next project with anxious anticipation. Thank you so much for two days of great entertainment.

• Jul 28, 2019

I found "In The Dark" to be an interesting story about a complicated blind woman who is determined to find out the truth regarding her best friend's disappearance (and possible murder). With 13 episodes, it's a relatively fast watch. I wont give away the specifics of the story but, suffice to say, there are enough twists and turns to keep me coming back. The mystery of what happened to Tyson is much bigger than ya think. And Murphy and seeing eye dog Pretzel get into some pretty harrowing situations. The show has already been renewed for a season 2 so we know Murphy's story wont end here.

• Jul 27, 2019

This isn't fools gold. Its the real deal. A low budget production with qualities of Hallmark movies is eclipsed by a boney , sharped nosed, blind, screwed up , green (blue ?) eyed cool person, even if she breaks guys dicks. This series has meat. Ouch ! More please.

• Jul 26, 2019

This is a stomping good story with interesting characters. The heroine is a blind bad attitude who sees more than most, and her friends are truly decent but fractured people who put up with her. Not to miss this original series.