Insatiable: Season 2 Reviews

• Jun 10, 2020

"Insatiable" is one of those shows I became intrigued by simply because of how much backlash it faced. I remember despite its ridiculous nature, I actually thought the first season was entertaining. It's hard to call a show like this good, but it is one of those shows that can be so bad it's good. While the first season was sometimes fun and had some enjoyable dark humor, the show definitely dropped significantly in quality in the second, and as a result, reached its inevitable cancellation. This certainly is not a show I'd recommend for anyone to watch right away, as there are so many better shows on Netflix alone, but considering how widely hated it is, I think it is better than its given credit for.

• Jun 09, 2020

Better than the first. The storyline is decent. The fight between Bob and Bob going on was actually pretty dumb. The cop?! Was awful. Magnolia was bad, Brick was really bad, and every other side character was horribly bad. The last episode ended with a great cliffhanger. I would have liked to see the continuation to this weird show and season.

• Apr 21, 2020

Just as good as season one, if not better! More plot, more drama, more comedy! Sad to see the show got cancelled but I'm holding out hope it gets picked up by another streaming service or Netflix changes its mind.

• Jan 27, 2020

I loved this show. Everyone has issues, and thanks to "Insatiable" normalizing the worst-case-scenario, we can all feel a little better about ours. Its offensiveness reflected the real-life fat-shaming, gay slurs, and overall prejudice that is so prevalent in this world. It was refreshing to see a psychopath become so human, and to recognize a little bit of that insanity within myself--not that I would ever turn to homicide.

• Jan 23, 2020

I hope it's crazier in the coming season

I hope it's crazier in the coming season

• Jan 04, 2020

I was Patty! Loving this show. Anyone who hasn't lost 80 plus pounds in their life might not get it. The people around her sadly are so accurate but the silly humor is healing. People who hate this show must have lived such a really charmed life. Happy for them.

• Dec 21, 2019

What a disappointing season 2. Can't even bear to finish it.

What a disappointing season 2. Can't even bear to finish it.

• Dec 06, 2019

Gets really absurd, it's just pure fun! Binged it.

Gets really absurd, it's just pure fun! Binged it.

• Dec 03, 2019

Si bien la primera temporada me pareció bastante entretenida, en la segunda la superan y con creces, que le dieran ese toque slasher me pareció bastante interesante y acertado ya que gracias a él pudimos ver el verdadero problema de Patty y si no era la comida, el final queda en el clímax perfecto de la serie con mucha intriga, así que espero y que con la tercera sigan asi.

• Nov 17, 2019