Inside Amy Schumer: Season 2 Reviews

• Sep 21, 2016

Funnier and even more feminist, Inside Amy Schumer arguably found its voice in the second season.

• Jul 28, 2014

I'd like to see another season of this show, but if it doesn't happen I won't really miss it.

• Jul 25, 2014

Witty, dirty, and light hearted, Inside Amy Schumer is not a show for your grandmother. While the crude jokes may not suit all who watch, many will find Amy Schumers' fun brand of dainty dirty dishing original and endearing. Schumer uses stand up and women-on-the-street to great affect, however the interviews with "ordinary" people at the end quickly becomes the most anticipated part of the show. While the terminal interviews are a fascinating finish to the show, the most surprising aspect of the show is Amy Schumers' ability to act. She does an amazing job in the sketches, switching from angry lover to dumb blond seemlessly. There are times that sketches seem formulaic and redundant, but is easily fixed when a new guest joins the fray (see herpes scare). Fingers crossed for more celebrity cameos in the future!

• Jul 03, 2014

I am always happy to see a righteous chick catch a little spotlight in the world of standup and sketch comedy. She is just as crass as I often feel, so this show makes me happy to feel that I am not alone. Even you dudes will like it, seriously.