Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates: Limited Series Reviews

• Apr 21, 2020

It is very one-sided for documentary. It is portraying Gates in a very emotional non objective way, in order for us to like him. He is a philanthropist, an innovative, a workaholic, a genius and of course a human being. The information on his life and his achievements are very interesting but it didn't reach the objectivity I wanted from a documentary. Because if he is of the scale he is portrayed I would except more scientist and big minds to comment on him and his achievements and display a more multifaceted picture.

• Jan 28, 2020

Good insight in to the life and driving forces behind bill gates personal and professional pursuits. So lovely to learn more about Melinda and her role in their companies and philanthropic/charitable ventures.

• Nov 13, 2019

Amazing and a must watch! Really gives you a deeper insight into the different ways Bill Gates is still trying to help change the world for better!

• Nov 05, 2019

• Nov 04, 2019

• Oct 29, 2019

I was in after getting impressed with the title and promotions. Unable to put it down after starting, i completed it. Good to know about his mother, wife and 2 close friends a bit on close. The part of he sorting schedule for students in classes is similar to math whiz Ramanujan. The parallel cut about his bio and charity is sort of downside. Overall, its one dimensional and less layered, but good watch though!

• Oct 27, 2019

Basic story is good. Interviewer made me cringe. Animation was corny. Better without it. Less "Bill" worship would make it easier to watch. Less of Melinda extolling the virtues and non virtues of her husband. I would like to hear Bill expound on the issues - more of him. Less of the interviewer. I would say the title is not really what the story is about. It's more about the projects Bill is trying to accomplish.

• Oct 22, 2019

I think it's an incredible series that gets you to think about the world in a different light.

• Oct 14, 2019

I was a huge conspiracy kook specially when it came to multi billionares running the world, but after watching this documentary.. it has completely reshaped the way I look at Bill Gates and all the positive he is trying to do for the world. I solute you Bill

• Oct 14, 2019

We loved it. Gave us a real sense for who Bill Gates is and what life is like for someone so successful. Really great - wish there was more to watch!