Inside the World's Toughest Prisons: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 09, 2020

I actually overall liked it. I appreciate how "Rafael," spoke to the inmates. Felt it was an eye opener for sure. As someone who has worked in a correction system in Canada, it shows that human beings are the same. The need to be treated with dignity and respect is universal. I want to hear the camera man's experience. Norway for sure seems to have the most sensible system. Thank- you for this program!

• Aug 02, 2020

Rowe himself appears to be a shady character and set up his prison visits including scary inmate nights and strip searches for production value. My guess allot of wardens, guards and prisoners comped to appear on the show. Appalling conditions in most jails except Norway. Wondering why Rowe did not host season 1. Reviewing Rowe himself he appeared to have a long history of breaking and entering prior to the false conviction of the M25 case. This show falls into the realm of reality show fantasy with little or no events in the jail while Rowe visits. I suspect he has 2 videographer's and a security guard with him at all times. The only redeeming value is the obvious horrific conditions some prisoners must endure which enlightens all to the poverty that exists in underdeveloped industrial countries with no budget to provide decent conditions for prisoners or those yet to be convicted.