It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 14 Reviews

• Sep 08, 2020

The most hilariously disturbing show on television. The gang of callous Philadelphian friends serve up situational comedy in the most twisted way possible!

• Aug 21, 2020

Worst season yet, but still better than most shows.

Worst season yet, but still better than most shows.

• Jul 26, 2020

Great as always. Classic Sunny.

Great as always. Classic Sunny.

• May 13, 2020

Laugh-out-loud moments may be few and far between, but it's still Sunny in Philadelphia thanks to a milestone 14th season filled with foolish antics and some side-splitting takes on current events.

• Mar 12, 2020

This show never disappoints. Some episodes can get a little over the top but it's always good for the comic relief

• Feb 05, 2020

Fantastic season! No decline in laughs at all. The gang still got it. Brilliant writing

• Jan 16, 2020

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is one of the best dark comedy series around.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is one of the best dark comedy series around.

• Dec 20, 2019

'The janitor always mops twice' is a masterpiece, I don't know how they do it 14 years in, these guys (and the goon) are amazing.

• Dec 19, 2019

I love it's always sunny, I mean I a huge fan, I believe it is the best live action comedy of the 21st century, but this season was poor, it started slow and ended poorly, it had a couple of highlights throughout, but the whole season felt forced. The wild antics the gang used to get up to used to free flow, this season the whole thing felt as though they were trying way to hard. it's sad but I think this should be the end for the gang

• Dec 11, 2019

Is it just me, or is this show becoming increasingly timid when it comes to making jokes that might be considered edgy? It just feels like they're trying way to hard to appeal to the progressive-liberal powers at be, rather than focusing on producing content that slices through the social qualms of our society. Always Sunny, once a favorite, is like many other forms of media today, becoming yet another propaganda machine for the progressive, social justice warrior, woke culture that is killing free speech in our country. That's not to say this season is without its fair share of laughs, however, compared to previous seasons, the laughs feel rather muted. There is a world outside the coastal inner-cities of America, in case you've forgotten.