Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 11, 2019

Binged watched the whole series in one weekend. FABULOUS!

Binged watched the whole series in one weekend. FABULOUS!

• Apr 03, 2019

On the 2nd attempt to watch the series it definitely grew on me. Maybe the first time around I could not escape the ghost of The Office. It kept my attention.

• Mar 16, 2019

Good addition to the Clancy-verse. One "twist" that was silly and some illogical out of character decisions did not ruin an otherwise good plot. I'm looking forward to second season.

• Mar 14, 2019

Never seen Chuck kick so much butt. I can honestly say, the books don't do this series justice.

• Mar 14, 2019

Really disappointed. It's a downgraded version of homeland.

Really disappointed. It's a downgraded version of homeland.

• Mar 09, 2019

Great acting and pace. Love it.

Great acting and pace. Love it.

• Mar 09, 2019

Really good series! Good writing, complex characters and villains.

Really good series! Good writing, complex characters and villains.

• Mar 05, 2019

I guess I'm in the minority. Maybe I need to see more than the first episode. I really wanted to like this because I like Krasinski a whole lot. One of the things that made Tom Clancy's stories so compelling was that the research was done almost to excess. The stories and characters are rich and believable. This show took the Clancy / Jack Ryan brand and slapped the most banal made for TV plot and characters together.that I was laughing nearly all the way through. Its predictable, the characters aren't really worth investing in, and laughably moronic. I'm sorry John. I hope they paid you well because this show really sucks.

• Feb 26, 2019

Terrible. Need to change title to Jack poop Ryan. Really was looking forward to this but the PC warriors took over I guess.

• Feb 26, 2019

I am on episode 5; Not a bad show but rather heavy and it drags sometimes. The cursing is more than necessary. I can see people getting tired of the pacing.