Jane The Virgin: Season 5 Reviews

• Nov 13, 2021

Great - as usual! Sad to see it end, but a well-done series ending season.

Great - as usual! Sad to see it end, but a well-done series ending season.

• Mar 09, 2021

Watch this understanding that it is a "Telenovela"! I LOVED the show in the first 4 seasons, However season 5 is WAY TOO WOKE :( Too political. If I want politics I'll watch CNN. Jane is a complete control freak, know it all. I loved Michael (my favorite in the show) I love Rogelio!!! I feel like Rogelio is the CO STAR! The twists and turns are great, but Jane and her wishy washy fickle love life is ridicules. BUT, IT IS a Telenovela after all.

• Jan 06, 2021

This will be my review for the whole show. It was so much heart, creativity and humor. Such a light show. I enjoyed it so much.

• Aug 16, 2020

This season was not the best of all, because I love the first season, which is the essence of everything, it is the basis of all the events to come, but the last season is perfect, full of twists and turns and I particularly love it when something happens that I didn't expect, and this series certainly has MANY turns around. This series covers the 3 genres I love most, comedy, romance and drama, which is why among many, it is my favorite series.

• Aug 03, 2020

It has a solid end for fans, but won't win new ones.

It has a solid end for fans, but won't win new ones.

• May 26, 2020

Damn! They messed this show up!

Damn! They messed this show up!

• Dec 13, 2019

Rinse and repeat, episode after episode. Ok to pass the time.

Rinse and repeat, episode after episode. Ok to pass the time.

• Oct 18, 2019

The ending was perfect!!!!!

The ending was perfect!!!!!

• Oct 13, 2019

It's well written for the social commentary it's trying to push and the actors aren't terrible in it but it lacks that long lasting quality that many of the great shows had.

• Oct 05, 2019

This show brings all the drama that one needs in a lifetime and more. Gina Rodriguez delivers on the raw feeling of being an aspiring into accomplished writer. The telenovela-esque ending can make an audience feel at ease and gives a 'happily ever-after' glow to this young writer's heart.