Jane the Virgin: Season 5 Reviews

• Aug 16, 2020

This season was not the best of all, because I love the first season, which is the essence of everything, it is the basis of all the events to come, but the last season is perfect, full of twists and turns and I particularly love it when something happens that I didn't expect, and this series certainly has MANY turns around. This series covers the 3 genres I love most, comedy, romance and drama, which is why among many, it is my favorite series.

• Aug 03, 2020

It has a solid end for fans, but won't win new ones.

It has a solid end for fans, but won't win new ones.

• May 26, 2020

Damn! They messed this show up!

Damn! They messed this show up!

• Dec 13, 2019

Rinse and repeat, episode after episode. Ok to pass the time.

Rinse and repeat, episode after episode. Ok to pass the time.

• Oct 18, 2019

The ending was perfect!!!!!

The ending was perfect!!!!!

• Oct 13, 2019

It's well written for the social commentary it's trying to push and the actors aren't terrible in it but it lacks that long lasting quality that many of the great shows had.

• Oct 05, 2019

This show brings all the drama that one needs in a lifetime and more. Gina Rodriguez delivers on the raw feeling of being an aspiring into accomplished writer. The telenovela-esque ending can make an audience feel at ease and gives a 'happily ever-after' glow to this young writer's heart.

Had some exceptional first seasons. Original and funny

Had some exceptional first seasons. Original and funny

• Oct 03, 2019

The story line is getting old. Jane going from Rafael to Michael and back again. This is getting old

• Oct 03, 2019

I dont think another show like this had me so hooked I watch all sessions in one go it took a week I watched it till the sun came on a couple of occasions. I Iove how the love thats shared on the show, in my opinon, it was believable. There are families and lovers out there that are truely like this. Their is alot of drama though, abit over the top in some areas but I thought it was still good though and amusing. The ending was what i really wanted to to happen jane and raf to be married...I really really enjoyed this show.