Marvel's Jessica Jones: Season 1 Reviews

• 2d ago

Love her humor and sarcasm.

Love her humor and sarcasm.

• Aug 12, 2019

Forced diversity, representation quotas and inter-sectional politics is not desired in entertainment. The only thing that makes the show tolerable is looking past the BS and knowing it is a nonsense narrative that is being pushed in all areas of politics, entertainment, media, social media and virtually every establishment. That is the ONLY why I didn't give is the lowest rating.

• Aug 02, 2019

Really loved this first series. Great incarnation of the Marvel universe, strong characters and story line. David Tennant as the villain is fantastic. I enjoyed every episode and I'm looking forward to watch the next 2 seasons.

• Aug 01, 2019

Spanning over three years just like Daredevil in my opinion is just as great as daredevil. Now the show is over and I have finished all 39 episodes I can proudly say this a delight to watch. This show is amazing in many qualities such as great characters from heroes to villains, Jessica is a great protagonist for this as the way faces problems combined with the villains for the seasons. The villains on this show are just as great as Jessica in Opinion the best villain is season 1's Kilgrave, Kilgrave is a great antoganist to Jessica and there past together makes their communications even more interesting they also Mage his powers feel very realistic to the show. Other villains to show are great Alisa Jones and Salinger are also great villains to Jessica. In this show the acting is great as well [Krysten Ritter, David Tennant, Eka Darville, Carrie Ann Moss and Jeremy Bobb are among the best in the show.]. The stories in this show great for each season with twists and turns to keep on the edge of your seat for a majority of the show. Aswell as all the great one tiny complaint I have is in the second season sometimes it felt it was dragging but apart from that this show is one of the best I've seen.

• Jul 31, 2019

Pimarily worth watching because of the performances of the lead and especially David Tennant as the villain. Some decent supporting cast with not enough to do. Sex scenes that tend to go a bit too far with no reason for being there other that to titilate.

• Jul 16, 2019

At the beginning I was a bit disappointed of the intro and everything else, but later I realized again, that the intro changes my mood to the shows mood and thats why I began to like it. David Tennant, who played the villain, played also Barty Crouch Jr. and he just nails to be an absolute crazy maniac.

• Jul 07, 2019

love this dark and gritty show based on alias comics david tennact stands out as the best villian in the marvel netflix universe

• Jun 29, 2019

This is an engaging season and takes the issues of consent and agency over one's body literally. The acting is fantastic and it's a great introduction to this generation of Marvel on TV.

• Jun 28, 2019

The introduction of the character is very subtle, the actress is just great for the role, 5/5 in my opinion

• Jun 18, 2019

It was fun but lacking. It seems that it was trying too hard at not trying.

It was fun but lacking. It seems that it was trying too hard at not trying.