Kevin Can Wait: Season 2 Reviews

• May 07, 2018

Why is this show still on the air? They cant come up with something better?

Why is this show still on the air? They cant come up with something better?

• Apr 16, 2018

I used to like this show, but they made Kevin into an even more self-centered irritating person. I like his son-in-law and daughter but that is about it.

• Feb 19, 2018

Sucks, if this was a football game, no pass would ever be caught unless yu count interceptions, the "jokes" and I use that term loosly are so telgraghed I know the punchline to the end of the show in the 1st 5 minutes.

• Jan 14, 2018

This is the worst show I have ever seen. He is even uglier and more stupid than he used to be. He ceased being funny years ago. Leah has her own show which is great but she looks horrible also. Too much Botox and plastic surger. Do us all a favor and cancel the show

• Dec 28, 2017

great show for everyone who likes comedy

great show for everyone who likes comedy

• Nov 21, 2017

Not liking S2,Leah is on too much and she's annoying.

Not liking S2,Leah is on too much and she's annoying.

• Oct 18, 2017

So funny! Kevin James and Leah Remini have great chemistry!

So funny! Kevin James and Leah Remini have great chemistry!

• Oct 12, 2017

Although 'Kevin Can Wait' is clearly trying with their off season cast changes however failure to explain the death of the original female lead hurts the start of Season 2. That being said, the addition of Leah Remini is a nice change of pace however the series still suffers from semi-cringe writing at times.

• Oct 03, 2017

I quite liked the first season. There was a good dynamic between Kevin and Donna and they looked like a married couple who were great friends. Donna's interactions with Chale also added to the family dynamic. Season 2 started off bad and just got worse in the 2nd episode. The whole family dynamic has changed and it feels like its lost an important part which will never be replaced. I like Leah Remini as an actress but the character she plays is awful. It also seems like she and Kevin interact too similar to how they were in King of Queens.

• Oct 02, 2017

Funny. Good to see the cast ina show that works well!

Funny. Good to see the cast ina show that works well!