Killing Eve: Season 2 Reviews

• Jun 17, 2019

Needs a little more Oh

Needs a little more Oh

• Jun 15, 2019

Season 2 does not disappoint as the acting is excellent throughout. Loved it.

Season 2 does not disappoint as the acting is excellent throughout. Loved it.

• Jun 13, 2019

This show is still f... great in its second season

This show is still f... great in its second season

• Jun 07, 2019

Another great season for this show, KE is fantastic

Another great season for this show, KE is fantastic

• Jun 06, 2019

What is it about these characters that draw us in this twisted affair.

What is it about these characters that draw us in this twisted affair.

• Jun 06, 2019

Actors were perfect for their parts, but the show has meandered the last half of the season, and the season finale wasn't a surprise.

• Jun 05, 2019

Well paced with rich character development, you won't want to miss this show.

Well paced with rich character development, you won't want to miss this show.

• Jun 03, 2019

Killing Eve is simply an updated interpretation of Luther. Two solid characters portrayed by great actors playing off each other beautifully and creating a fantastic relationship that greatly exceeded the source material. One's a broken cop the other is a ruthless killer. Replace Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson with Sandra Oh and Jodie Cormer and you essentially have the same show. I absolutely adore Sandra Oh and while she got all the accolades last year, for my money, Jodie Cormer is the star of this show.

• Jun 02, 2019

The most compelling duo, I've seen for good or worst this show is worth the watch to see where will they end.