Kings: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 16, 2018

Kings was an eXceptional and dramatic work, taking biblical lore to the modern age and helemed by amazing actors who continue to shine even as the mystery of why nbc shuffled this show away to die a quick death linger.

• Jul 28, 2015

This is one of my all time favourite shows and I'm shocked to see there is no description for it here at all. It's a modern take on the David and Saul story with an incredible cast and powerful performances; of the most poignant being that of Sebastian Stan's. If you haven't seen it, then I recommend it.