Money Heist : Part 3 Reviews

• 4d ago

Watched the 3 season in a row. Awesome!

Watched the 3 season in a row. Awesome!

• 5d ago

A pesar de que se haya decidido interrumpir la feliz vida de los personajes luego del primer atraco tan exitoso para escribir esta nueva temporada, la realidad es que en la vida no hay finales de cuentos de hadas. Era inevitable que uno de ellos cometería un error que le costaría la libertad y es la excusa perfecta para reunir a la banda para el otro plan de robo en el Banco de España propuesto por el querido Berlín. Nuevos personajes interesantes, nuevos retos mucho más complejos, nuevas tensiones y una villana con piel de oveja más peligrosa que nadie. ¡Siguiente, por favor! :D

• 5d ago

Has the same basic characteristics as the previous season had, which made me fall in love with the show. Although the new season should have added a new dimension to the series, the new characters failed to leave their mark on me.

• Aug 14, 2019

Best show I have seen in a while. Season 3 doesn't disappoint. Love the characters and the dialogues. English dubbing is poor. I am watching it in Italian and its great. Bella Ciao.

• Aug 13, 2019

Part 3 just barely served to pass the time without hating myself after. Epic absurdity, inconceivable plotting. Spanish law enforcement portrayed as Keystone Kops characters. Show should be sued for malpractice in film making. How much ammo can be fired in tight quarters without hitting anyone? Apparently a ton.

• Aug 13, 2019

Huge fan of parts 1 & 2, but while part 3 shares some of that fun, but it's bogged down with relationship building. A bank heist covering all of the "what could go wrong" bases minus the human element. Seems interesting, but as the season worms its way through the heist, the drama is too heavily focused on the existing relationships left over from the Mint heist. Action takes a back seat so that characters can finish their dialogues which, sadly, have nothing to do with the heist itself. It's as though the heist is secondary to whatever growth the writers want the characters to go through. Though I made it to the end with a smile, I got tired of all the pit-stops and adrenalin breaks on what should have been a runaway rollercoaster.

• Aug 12, 2019

I didn't think that they can make a third season the same level as the first two but I was fortunately wrong. This season is amazing and they fixed all the downticks from before its just impressive.

• Aug 10, 2019

Excellent plot and actors. An original theme that will keep you engaged all the time.

• Aug 09, 2019

Every choice, every thing they could fail, they did: the acting is painful, the cuts don't make sense and the sound design is costantly not coherent. It's worse than the worst telenovela.

• Aug 09, 2019

Although credibility issues are enormously increased and there's a lot that is glossed over and not explained, the characterizations, acting, and tension in the plot continues apace. The musical score is also dynamic, with "Bella Ciao" being perhaps the most inspirational and evocative of the songs. In the first two seasons, which originally was one season on Spanish TV, there were some editing cuts made by Netflix that caused some plot gaps that needed to be explained; this was forgivable on one level, at least. In Season 3, though, there's a sense of carelessness, too great a focus on flashbacks (sometimes flashbacks inside of flashbacks), too much explaining and not enough showing. I was somewhat disappointed to see the eruption of fatal violence, though, because in the first two series, the gang's machinations were more cerebral. It was more like a chess match than an armed robbery, and that made it work. They are trying in Season 3, but one has the notion that they didn't have the time, room, or number of episodes available to do it the same way. It feels rushed, and they're skipping vital steps and not allowing the strategies and counter-strategies to work. Still, it's remarkably well done, highly entertaining, and addictive to watch,