Last Man Standing: Season 3 Reviews

• Oct 06, 2019

Release this down under - they don't show it on TV, and every single person of all ages, of the 30+ folks I've watched it with just love it!

• Oct 17, 2018

A fantastic family driven show that albeit may sway towards Conservative values, it nonetheless bridges any gaps with other belief platforms (and accomplishes this in a funny, witty and intelligent way!).... Its cancellation came as a shock to many including myself, however it is little surprise that its revival came out swinging with the same magic that made it popular with many of us to begin with! Excellent work from the cast and crew!!!

• Oct 12, 2018

The series is funny, and entertaining. It's compared as an antithesis to Modern Family both are funny and entertaining addressing many social issues from alternative sides and having fun doing it. Don't get your panties in a wad just sit back and laugh.

• Jan 23, 2018

Absolute trash. Not funny, not clever, not watchable. Avoid at all costs.

Absolute trash. Not funny, not clever, not watchable. Avoid at all costs.

• Dec 28, 2017

Funniest show on TV.

Funniest show on TV.

• Jul 30, 2014

great Show, best sitcom since My Name is Earl and Tool Time!!!!

great Show, best sitcom since My Name is Earl and Tool Time!!!!

• Apr 14, 2014

I am so surprised at so low critic scores and no one even bothered to review this series! Doesn't that something about these critics? This good old Tim Allen is a gem of a comedy. I recommend it to whoever likes a nice family comedy with a good sense of humor. Thumbs UP!

• Feb 04, 2014

The best family sitcom on T.V. today :)

The best family sitcom on T.V. today :)

• Feb 01, 2014

Great season. Some awesome episodes

Great season. Some awesome episodes

• Jan 30, 2014

Great comedy TV show! Check it out I highly recommend it!

Great comedy TV show! Check it out I highly recommend it!