Last Man Standing: Season 6 Reviews

• Oct 06, 2019

Release this down under - they don't show it on TV, and every single person of all ages, of the 30+ folks I've watched it with just love it!

• Oct 17, 2018

A fantastic family driven show that albeit may sway towards Conservative values, it nonetheless bridges any gaps with other belief platforms (and accomplishes this in a funny, witty and intelligent way!).... It’s cancellation came as a shock to many including myself, however it is little surprise that it’s revival came out swinging with the same magic that made it popular with many of us to begin with! Excellent work from the cast and crew!!!

• Oct 11, 2018

Unlike a Rosanne that tried to bend the family ideal a thousand ways, this show is realistically representative of western values and portrays them fairly and frankly. They don't resort to a gender bending 8 year old with a lesbian mother and an obese mentally challenged, ugly ignorant and hateful grandmother. Great Show for some light family entertainment!!!

• Sep 29, 2018

This is the best season so far and I was so disappointed when it was cancelled but I was super happy it was renewed on a new channel. The writing continues to be hilarious and on point. The gave hilarious and stupendous performances especially Tim Allen, Nancy Travis, Christoph Sanders, Hector Elizondo, Kaitlyn Dever, Molly Ephraim, and Amanda Fuller

• May 27, 2018

Nice to see SOME Deplorables represented on TV! Thank you fox for bringing this back!!!!

• Jan 23, 2018

Absolute trash. Not funny, not clever, not watchable. Avoid at all costs.

Absolute trash. Not funny, not clever, not watchable. Avoid at all costs.

• Mar 12, 2017

OK it may be a remake in some ways of a former show with the same star but its still plan ole funny.

• Dec 26, 2016

Show sucks. Main character is a self absorbed jerk. Just to manipulate himself into looking like a hero in one episode, he arranges for his entire family to go away, then brings them back. He has no regard for others, no empathy and is a poor role model.

• Sep 23, 2016