Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Season 21 Reviews

• Jul 08, 2020

Absolutely fantastic. After the rather sleepy Season 20, SVU came out with STYLE in Season 21. The most engaging, outraging season since I can't remember when. SVU has never really been 'bad', but this season really hit it's stride.

• Apr 30, 2020

where is my money you satanic people?? i would like to know. rollins is a fash 4L

• Mar 10, 2020

Love this show great to binge watch

Love this show great to binge watch

• Feb 06, 2020

has and always will be one of my favourite shows! Really hope it continues for many years to come!

• Feb 06, 2020

Love this season!!! dont know why people are bashing on it honestly? Ive watched this show for years and think its as brilliant as it ever was x

• Feb 06, 2020

spoilers for new ADA: love this season so far and especially with what the latest episode (11) was about! Also carisi as the new ADA is my absolute favourite since Barba and i very much hope peter scanavino and kelli giddish arent going anywhere because i love them. Mariska is killing it as always and of course so is Ice T

• Feb 01, 2020

It always about Mariska. Story lines are to far fetched. Law & Order & Law & Order Criminal Intent were the best. More realistic unlike The Mariska soap opera.

• Jan 31, 2020

Svu is not the same without peter stone

Svu is not the same without peter stone

• Jan 18, 2020

Absolutely loving the modern progression through the series. Don't get me wrong, I love the original seasons (classics) - but it's so awesome to finally see more variety of issues that they deal with, in terms of recent societal norms being acknowledged. There no longer is the typical "pattern" or what felt like "outline" to episodes, rather different perspectives each episode. Still loving it, after all these years!

• Oct 23, 2019

Law & Order SJW is pure crap!!!! totally screwed up the Law & Order series and now use as a flyer SJW