Leaving Neverland: Miniseries - TV Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Leaving Neverland: Miniseries Reviews

Joshua Sheetz
blacksheepboy
March 14, 2019
The rabid fans can shut their eyes to reality and bark as loud as they want, but they have to be really fanatic to simply dismiss the claims made by these two men and how their experience with Michael Jackson affected them - and all those around them - for the rest of their lives.
ed
½ March 18, 2019
The part that tricks people is the dialogue. The sordid , sensationalism stories that pull and manipulate people´┐Ż┬?┬?s emotions, of victims of sexuall abuse.
Character assassination at its best. The liars should be arrested for perjury. A show full of creepy mood music, drone shots, and stories of child abuse lifted from or inspired by the pro-pedo book by Victor Gutierrez), made up of tabloid lies about MJ years ago. This is sick. There has been lie after lie in this trashamentary, being challenged with actual facts to debunk these stories. We all want a world of no pedos and children to be safe. The irony is, that is all MJ ever wanted , and it seems they are using him as a smokescreen maybe, for dark agendas going on in our world now.
½ March 18, 2019
Reading positive comments about this garbage makes me scared of people's stupidity and gullibility.