Legacies: Season 1 Reviews

• 15h ago

Unwatchable for the unlobotomized.

Unwatchable for the unlobotomized.

• 3d ago

I enjoy the first season!!

I enjoy the first season!!

• Aug 05, 2019

In one word, oof. TVD & The Originals were great, but this isn't even close to them. They gave The Originals a bad ending just for this spin-off. I really think they were getting desperate and just wanted to get a final series out of the TVD & TO universe. Bad writing, poor storyline, and mediocre acting. If I hadn't of watched either of its predecessors, maybe I would have enjoyed it more. Embarrassing.

• Jul 30, 2019

For a guy that the supernatural world it's new, cause I haven't seen the other's shows, I still think it's nice and engaging for the new people to this TVD spin off.

• Jun 03, 2019

I realy loved it very coulerfull with the usual drama but I hope some characters from tvd and the original would return. Like Bonnie and freya,REBEKAH!!and Marcel,Davina and koll.

• May 22, 2019

A big step down from The Originals, and even Vampire Diaries. Can be entertaining, but the world is less cohesive, the plot predictable and the writing is not as subtle or clever, and has too many plotholes.

• May 18, 2019

I love this show. I can't wait to see what happens next! Vampire Diaries and the Originals were great shows too. All of the actors and actresses did amazing jobs, I just hope more of the previous shows actors can pop in here and there into Legacies more often! Hate when each show ended but grateful for Legacies. Job well done on intertwining ancestry and storylines!! Please keep it going.

• May 07, 2019

Legacies is a cash in on an existing series that gets entirely ruined when the veil comes off and you realize each episode ends with 3 witches casting a spell to get rid of the bad thing. It's a bit boring that none of the enemies actually pose a real threat, because in the end nothing of value is lost to them and a bunch of gibberish witch stuff that our Mary Sue knows gets the situation resolved, conveniently after all the related drama completes. It begs the question of why there are even monsters at all, other than to have a background plot to justify this show in the first place. A couple characters try to carry the series (Chris Lee is a standout), but in the end the show doesn't have enough time to cover the amount of characters it wants to and the plot is a weak excuse of making more of an existing franchise.

• Apr 27, 2019