Legacies: Season 2 Reviews

• 21h ago

This show has improved more this season and Danielle Rose Russell's acting has improved so much since the Originals. She not only looks like her tv parents but adopts their habits, their wit, and their badass. You get to see more of the character's struggles and their stories with so many emotions everywhere that you cry.

• 2d ago

The series reminds me of Supernatural to a point. A weekly monster while slightly progressing the story is fun and people enjoy it. Some shows push the main story so much that it gets boring. Legacies is a fun show for anyone who has seen, or even hasn't seen, Vampire Diaries and The Originals.

• Nov 08, 2019

totally love this highlight of the week

totally love this highlight of the week

• Nov 08, 2019

amazing TV show, I highly recommend you watch it.

amazing TV show, I highly recommend you watch it.

• Oct 11, 2019