Lego Masters: Season 1 Reviews

• 7h ago

The show and judges are biased. They keep people around for drama that should have gone home after the first episode. This makes the viewer question whether the show is really about LEGO building.

• 10h ago

Best TV show I've seen EVER!

Best TV show I've seen EVER!

• 1d ago

Could have used a few better builders but is a fresh new series.

Could have used a few better builders but is a fresh new series.

• 2d ago

Very enjoyable for easy watching.

Very enjoyable for easy watching.

• 3d ago

Absolutely amazing shoe. I get to see my dreams built on the TV. Nothing to complain about in this show. Absolutely perfect.

• Apr 02, 2020

There are amazing builds and amazing people on the show but it seems to focus so much on this extremely fake drama and stunts. The judges are bad and seem to be biased. And why do the contestants have to wheel over their own sculptures. How does that show any kind of skill at all? Overall, I hope that as the show moves on it focuses much much more on the actual builds and how they work and flow.

• Mar 30, 2020

Great. Love the host and it is very funny must see

Great. Love the host and it is very funny must see

• Mar 27, 2020

Love watching this with my family.

Love watching this with my family.

• Mar 26, 2020

didn't mind it. not bad at all.

didn't mind it. not bad at all.

• Mar 22, 2020

The judges sucked. There were amazing pieces built being sent home. Frustrating, you as a viewer never get what you think is right