Lost Girl: Season 5 Reviews

• May 02, 2016

I loved this season because it had a little bit of everything: drama, laughter, a lot of action and suspense! I just couldn't stop watching it even though I cried a lot because of what happen to some characters. Im still eager to see more of what happens to the Valkyrie's daughter and the beginning of a new age!

• Mar 07, 2016

another timekiller series ... nothing special...

another timekiller series ... nothing special...

• Mar 01, 2016

Lost Girl is a fun series. The special affects aren't great, but I doubt they have much of a budget. This isn't a show that will make you think, actually it's best to just sit back and let it flow over you.

• Jan 22, 2015

I came across #LostGirl on#Netflix it's a good #BingeWatch if you enjoyed shows like #BuffyTheVampireSlayer #Charmed #witches this trumps them all. It's edgier, fresh, funny, investigative, more #fae #sci-fi creatures, love triangles, great chemistry/family vibe with the entire cast.

• Jan 10, 2015

Great episodes, full of laughs. I could totally watch the whole season again, so far!