MacGyver: Season 1 Reviews

• Jun 28, 2019

I did not have high expectation of this show while watching season 1, I was trying to see if it's good, and unexpectedly, this show just amazed me in every single episode! I started to know George is leaving the show and I was really sad because of Mac and Jack's friendship in this show, it is more than just walking away like that. But I see when Desi is going to replace Jack, I notice fans are not kind of supporting the series, and yes, we won't have Jack's funny silly jokes and annoys Mac while he is doing mission, but now, we also have Desi kicking ass and having a great bond with Mac, which I didn't expect, and I like her character! It's a big change, but it didn't disappoint me, instead keeping me to watch and wait for new seasons, I know George won't be back, but Levy is actually doing well, and I'm getting used to Jack not being around is a good start.

• Apr 19, 2019

It's ok. Worth a watch, but a bit silly in places.

It's ok. Worth a watch, but a bit silly in places.

• Feb 26, 2019

Season 1 was fantastic

Season 1 was fantastic

• Nov 04, 2018

Eu gosto muito do reboot de "MacGyver" e não consigo entender o ódio de muitas pessoas. Destaco o talento de Lucas Till e espero que a série se prolongue.

• May 05, 2018

favorite show ever! amazing characters

favorite show ever! amazing characters

• Jan 03, 2018

Not the best but compared to most shows nowadays its good.

Not the best but compared to most shows nowadays its good.

• Dec 15, 2017

The dialogue is terrible, but it has potential. Love the cast, and the ideas, but the directors are trying too hard to make the script casual when they should not.

• Oct 26, 2017

When a show gets me excited to see episode after episode, thats a good one!

When a show gets me excited to see episode after episode, thats a good one!

• Jul 17, 2017

I really loved the first season and I hope they will make a second one I cross my fingers

• Apr 19, 2017

This show broke a record with me- got me to turn off my screen & give up 60 seconds into the 1st episode.